|Salary or training bursary:|
|Eligibility:||Open to all|
|Apply by:||28/10/2020 - 23:59|
Do you have strong visual design skills, with experience of design for digital and print? Then check out this exciting opportunity...
Beano Studios is a rebellious entertainment business, driven by insight and data, which creates, curates and delivers entertainment for kids of all ages worldwide. The Studio produces diverse entertainment across multiple destinations; including TV, digital content, consumer products, plus the legendary comic and annual.
Reporting to the Director of Design and UX you will work as part of Beano Studios Design team, playing a key role in ensuring that Beano Studios’ brand and cultural values are reflected in all design work. You have strong creative ideas and will be someone who is immersed in digital culture. You will be experienced in many areas of design – including print, graphics, branding and digital so are happy to work on a large variety of projects. You will be an ambassador for the brand who can create high-quality design work appealing to both Beano’s consumer and corporate audiences.
- Respond to requests from teams across the studio for design work including pitch decks, product mock-ups, print & digital ads and other assets as required
- Work with the Director of Design and UX to expand and evolve Beano's style guides, developing and refining Beano Studios’ visual identity
- Collaborate with commercial and marketing teams, creating assets for brand partnerships including pitches, one pagers and product concepts
- Support the Director of Design & UX in overseeing external design projects, ensuring standards of quality and adherence to Beano's visual identity
- Contribute to discussions regarding internal process and system improvements to ensure maximum efficiency across the company
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- Strong visual design skills, with experience of design for digital and print
- Highly skilled in the use of Adobe CC (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator) and MS Powerpoint
- Experience of using, developing and expanding style guides and brand guidelines
- Proactive and highly organised, with strong time management and planning skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-moving environment
- Communicate well, be open to opinion and collaborate with major stakeholders on projects and ongoing strategies
- Be excellent at time management and able to juggle projects
- Have a willingness to pitch in ideas, attend creative brainstorms and get stuck into the creative process
- Adapt work based on creative feedback and direction
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.
Please note that the company reserves the right to withdraw this listing prior to the official closing date, therefore we recommend getting your applications in early.