|Contract Type:||Permanent Contract|
|Salary or training bursary:|
|Eligibility:||Open to all|
|Apply by:||22/01/2021 - 23:59|
Marketing Manager - Wireless & Betting and Gaming
Want to work in the marketing department for a leading media brand? Passionate about all things sport related? Well then, keep reading below...
Wireless creates award-winning national and local radio and podcasts which have become destinations for millions of listeners across the UK, Ireland and beyond. Their success is rooted in delivering content their audiences love. Virgin Radio UK is the home of The Chris Evans Breakfast show, Graham Norton at the weekends, and the best music. Virgin Radio Anthems, Virgin Radio Chilled and Virgin Radio Groove complete the network reaching record audiences. talkSPORT is the world’s biggest sports radio station, partnering with the Premier League, the England Cricket Board and many others to deliver live commentaries and analysis from the best in the business. From FM104 in Dublin, to Cork’s 96FM, their Irish local radio brands are distinguished by their connections with their communities. The Betting and Gaming division of News UK also falls within the remit and includes brands such as Dream Team, and Sun Racing.
Wireless are looking for a Marketing Manager to join their team.
- Responsible for executing daily talkSPORT ads going into other News UK titles, ensuring they are on brand, and ready for sign off and designed to attract a wider audience to the station
- Day to day you will be liaising across all relevant teams across programming, creative production, social, digital, insight, data strategy and analytics
- Manage the relationship with their creative and media agencies to plan, deliver and deliver the marketing strategy across all Wireless, Betting and Gaming brands
- Own marketing projects, budgets and execute targeted campaigns
- Analyse, review digital and real-time audience and revenue performance
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- You are passionate about Sports and their Betting and Gaming market
- You will have an ability to influence and build long-lasting relationships
- A good ambassador for all our brands, you are great at building and nurturing relationships internally and externally
- You regularly evaluate and report results against KPIs
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.
Please note that the company reserves the right to withdraw this listing prior to the official closing date, therefore we recommend getting your applications in early.