|Contract Type:||Permanent Contract|
|Salary or training bursary:|
|Eligibility:||Open to all|
|Apply by:||31/01/2021 - 23:59|
Marketing Executive, Games
Are you passionate about board games? Don't miss this opportunity to work in the marketing team at a leading independent publisher...
Bloomsbury Publishing Plc is an award-winning, innovative and global independent publisher of fiction, non-fiction, children’s education, specialist trade, academic and professional publishing with offices in London, Oxford, New York, Sydney and New Delhi.
Osprey Games, an imprint of Bloomsbury Publishing Plc, is looking for a Marketing Executive to work across their well-established range of tabletop games, including board and card games, wargames, and roleplaying games. This is an exciting role for an enthusiastic, creative and ambitious individual to join the bright and friendly marketing team based in Oxford.
- Creating and implementing marketing campaigns to drive sales, maximise profit, and maintain strong brand awareness
- Organising and attending conventions and trade shows in the UK and abroad
- Writing engaging and persuasive marketing copy and press releases
- Managing Osprey Games’ social media accounts, blog and forum, and presence across other online platforms
- Managing relationships with print and online reviewers to ensure widespread and relevant media coverage of the games
- Negotiating and reserving consumer and trade advertising in print and online
- Briefing and coordinating design for promotional materials including point of sale displays, sales sheets, catalogues, and print and digital advertisements
Knowledge, skills, experience
- 1-2 years’ marketing experience, preferably within the tabletop games/hobby industry
- Excellent knowledge of social media and experience using PPC advertising
- Strong copywriting, proofreading and time-management skills
- A passion for and knowledge of tabletop gaming
- A full driving license is preferable
- You must have the right to work in the UK
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.
Please note that the company reserves the right to withdraw this listing prior to the official closing date, therefore we recommend getting your applications in early.