|Salary or training bursary:|
|Eligibility:||Open to all|
|Apply by:||29/09/2020 - 23:00|
Do you have an eye for design, a knack for writing memorable copy, graphic design skills and experience in video editing? This opportunity may be the perfect one for you...
Bonnier Books UK produce a diverse range of books, from mono fiction through beautiful, high-end picture books, to complex novelty titles. Working on the fiction and non-fiction lists, the successful candidate will play a key role in helping to deliver bestselling campaigns for major brand names, upcoming new talent and critically acclaimed authors.
Bonnier Books UK are looking for new talent to join them as a Marketing Assistant/Co-ordinator. The role is responsible for the general administrative upkeep of the marketing department and enabling clear internal communication with key colleagues in sales, publicity and design.
- Collaborating with the marketing team on the planning and execution of key campaigns
- Manage content and updates for various imprint and brand social media channels, author websites and mailing lists
- Responsible for all marketing administration in the department and supporting the marketing director
- Audience engagement across our community channels, under the guidance of the campaigns director
- Collaborating and liaising with the sales, editorial and publicity teams to ensure all cross-department processes run as smoothly as possible
- Co-ordinating marketing material with our international publishing partners
- Maximising our efficient use of third-party platforms such as NetGallery
Knowledge, skills, experience
- Proficient user of the Microsoft Office suite, in particular Microsoft Excel
- Experience working with Adobe Photoshop and video editing software is essential
- Organised with great attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using a range of social media platforms and management tools
- Proactive and collaborative
- Some understanding of the book publishing process and the role of marketing within it would be beneficial
- An interest in copywriting and marketing design
- An interest in digital marketing - in particular social media and digital advertising
- Experience using WordPress and Mailchimp is beneficial
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.
Please note that the company reserves the right to withdraw this listing prior to the official closing date, therefore we recommend getting your applications in early.