|Salary or training bursary:|
|Eligibility:||Open to all|
|Apply by:||06/07/2020 - 23:00|
Marketing Assistant – Headline
Calling all bookworms! Want to work with a publisher of bestselling novelists like Neil Gaiman and Martina Cole? Then this new marketing opportunity might be the role for you...
Headline has spent over three decades creating books people want to read. Their passion for the commercial means they are home to some of the UK’s biggest-selling authors and continue to invest in new talent with bestseller potential. Among those authors are Martina Cole, Victoria Hislop, Neil Gaiman, Maggie O’Farrell, Bryony Gordon and a roster of comedians, chefs and media personalities including Raymond Blanc, Nadiya Hussain and James Acaster.
Headline are looking for a Marketing Assistant to join their vibrant, creative and friendly team. Reporting to the Marketing Director, you will be working on an exciting and diverse range of books, in a dynamic working environment. Prior experience in the publishing industry is not necessary.
- Working across the whole Headline list
- Providing administrative assistance to the marketing team to ensure that all processes and procedures are managed accurately, efficiently and professionally
- Assisting with the running of the department
- Ensuring that campaigns are supported to increase profile and sales
- Regularly contributing to a variety of social media channels and communities
- Will have the opportunity to work with team members on specific campaigns
- Working closely with the publicity, sales and editorial departments
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE
- Enthusiastic and full of ideas, with a can-do attitude
- Able to work collaboratively as part of a team
- Highly efficient, with a close eye for detail
- An excellent communicator
- Proven ability to work well under pressure and multi-task
- An interest, and an awareness of, books and brands is integral to the role
- Some experience demonstrating reliability and responsibility is needed