|Contract Type:||Permanent Contract|
|Salary or training bursary:|
|Company:||Bonnier Books UK|
|Eligibility:||Open to all|
|Apply by:||30/07/2021 - 17:00|
Marketing Assistant, Children's
Do you have a passion for stories and storytelling, as well as strong organisational skills? Then look no further than this thrilling opportunity...
Bonnier Books is a major UK publisher with group sales of £80m. Home to three divisions and 16 adult and children’s imprints, they publish across a wide variety of genres, for different ages. From crime to reading group fiction; memoir to self-help; activity to reference – they believe every book matters.
Bonnier Books is searching for a Marketing Assistant to join their Children's Marketing and Publicity team. The successful candidate will gain hands-on experience managing and delivering on fully integrated publicity and marketing campaigns across a range of titles.
- Social media scheduling and content creation
- Supporting, creating and scheduling email marketing campaigns
- Supporting, creating and monitoring publicity campaigns
- Collating, logging and sending award submissions
- Logging and circulating press coverage
- Helping with events, launches and readings, including booking travel for authors and team
- General admin such as processing invoices, mailings, updating databases
- Creating retail marketing material and managing the flow of information and material delivery to select retailers
Knowledge, skills, experience
- A good communicator and team player with excellent written skills
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills, with ability to prioritise a busy workload with multiple projects
- Ability to adapt quickly in a fast-paced, commercially driven environment
- Sound knowledge of computer packages
- Great attention to detail
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.
Please note that the company reserves the right to withdraw this listing prior to the official closing date, therefore we recommend getting your applications in early.