|Salary or training bursary:|
|Eligibility:||Open to all|
|Apply by:||29/10/2020 - 12:00|
Marketing & Audience Engagement Manager
Do you have a passion for the arts and a knowledge of CRM, databases and creative software? This role may be the perfect opportunity for you...
Take Art aims to make arts experiences of the highest quality accessible to all communities within Somerset. Every year they work with thousands of people across the county, creating opportunities for artists and their work to flourish as well as promoting the arts as an agent of development and change for both individuals and communities.
Take Art are looking to recruit a Marketing & Audience Engagement Manager to join their team. You will provide marketing support alongside a highly motivated, effective but small team. You will also play a key role in delivering and implementing the Take Art Digital Strategy. This role is flexible, working hours are a minimum of 22.2 core hours a week (P/T - 3 days a week) plus additional funded project hours by negotiation.
- To be a proactive and collaborative member of the Digital Strategy Steering Group, and lead on the Marketing and Communications Strategy
- Lead on and develop the Marketing and Communications Work Plan and Branding Guidelines and ensuring this is implemented across the team
- Based on Take Art's Digital Strategy and Work Plan, to devise, implement and evaluate marketing and audience engagement plans for identified Take Art projects across the 5 specialisms: rural touring, theatre, early years creativity, dance, music and the organisation as a whole
- Lead on content management for the website, sourcing images and producing rich content (eg audio, video, interactive)
- Developing website functionality, managing the relationship with the web designers and host
- Managing and developing Take Art's social media channels, supported by the whole team
- Co-ordinating e-bulletins/newsletters and schedules
- Leading on marketing, advocacy, and audience engagement, developing and maintaining awareness of the objectives and activities of the wider team in relation to the Take Art business plan
- Attending some of their events, acting as an ambassador for the organisation
- Providing progress and digital marketing reports, contributing to the effective departmental communication and collaborating positively with the Take Art team
- Using audience data, in particular their CRM system, and social media analysis to evaluate campaigns and feed into future planning
- Achieving other responsibilities where necessary and the above by making effective and efficient use of resources, delivering on time and on budget
Knowledge, skills, experience
- Agile marketing approach
- Passion for the arts and commitment to the mission and values of the organisation
- Self-starting, ability to work as part of a team, creative thinker with drive and confidence
- HE qualification in marketing/communications or equivalent industry experience in arts and digital marketing
- Excellent analytical, advocacy, diplomacy, communications and negotiation skills
- Knowledge of CRM and databases
- Good knowledge of Macs, Photoshop, InDesign, Microsoft 365
- Understanding of GDPR requirements and processes
- Confident and creative when using all social media platforms
- Willing to undertake the necessary training to contribute to the achievements of the organisation's objectives
- Access to own means of transport
- Willing to undertake a DBS check
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.
Please note that the company reserves the right to withdraw this listing prior to the official closing date, therefore we recommend getting your applications in early.