|Salary or training bursary:|
|Eligibility:||Open to all|
|Apply by:||11/12/2020 - 17:00|
Do you have experience of supported employment, training or volunteering programmes? Then take a look at this brilliant opportunity...
Union Chapel is a vibrant hub of activity, home to a rich community where people come to revel, to worship, to listen to wonderful music, to volunteer and to find help when they need it most. Over the past 25 years the Chapel has gone from facing demolition to being Grade 1 listed and from being virtually abandoned to welcoming tens of thousands of visitors a year.
Union Chapel are recruiting a Margins Manager to join their team. Reporting to the CEO of UCP, you will be responsible for supporting the Margins Project, which offers Crisis Services Support Services and a Supported Employment Programme to their local communities.
- Staff and Volunteer Management
- Partnerships and Communications
- Impact Measurement and Client Analysis
- Finance and Fundraising
- Governance & Board Support
- Strategy and Development
- Policy, Procedures and Finance
Knowledge, skills, experience
- Experience of working with and providing advice and guidance to vulnerable adults with complex needs
- Experience of supporting employment, training or volunteering programmes
- Understanding of and commitment to health and wellbeing benefits and impact of cultural programmes
- Experience or understanding of co-production, experts by experience, providing platforms and safe spaces for sharing experiences and the importance of empowerment programmes
- Experience of managing staff, fostering an inclusive and positive team spirit, and ability to inspire and motivate
- Commitment to diversity and inclusion and creating an equal opportunities workplace
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.
Please note that the company reserves the right to withdraw this listing prior to the official closing date, therefore we recommend getting your applications in early.