|Contract Type:||Fixed Term Contract|
|Salary or training bursary:|
3 Months with opportunity to extend |
|Company:||Little Dot Studios|
|Eligibility:||Open to all|
|Apply by:||26/02/2021 - 23:59|
Production Manager, Sports
Do you have a thorough understanding of production, as well as the ability to thrive in a fast-paced creative environment? Then look no further than this excellent role...
Little Dot Studios is one of the fastest growing next-generation media companies in the UK. They are the biggest global distributor of premium content across digital platforms, with offices in the UK, USA and Europe. Across their service portfolio they work with over 200 incredible partners and brands, including Netflix, The FA, Viacom, BrewDog, Sony, Formula E and Channel 4 to name but a few.
Little Dot Studios is recruiting a Production Manager to join the team in London, working closely with the Head of Sports and Head of Production to oversee all original digital production content within the Sports department. The successful candidate will be highly motivated, organised and have an eye for detail.
- Responding to pitches; writing budgets (both internal purposes and clients) and project planning
- Input in creative development, idea creation and development
- Managing a variety of cost monitors, ensuring that delivery is achievable within the required timeframe and budget
- Client relationship and project management
- Managing end-to-end production; incl. Crew and kit hire, location arrangements, permits, travel and accommodation
- Booking international travel, organising Visas and other supporting documents such as ATA carnets
- Creating call sheets and risk assessments
- Other responsibilities where necessary in line with the nature of the role
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- A thorough understanding of all stages of production
- Interest in sport and the sports industry
- Experience in digital production for sports clients
- Strong knowledge of staffing, talent and production contracts (as well as business affairs processes)
- ability to juggle multiple projects
- Be a great multi-tasker
- Excellent communication, organisational and logistical skills
- An ability to work proactively and with foresight
- Proficiency in using G-Suite and Excel
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.
Please note that the company reserves the right to withdraw this listing prior to the official closing date, therefore we recommend getting your applications in early.