|Contract Type:||Permanent Contract|
|Salary or training bursary:|
|Eligibility:||Open to all|
|Apply by:||28/09/2021 - 17:00|
Marketing and Account Executive
Are you ready to combine your love for creative content with a passion for marketing? Explore this unique opportunity on for a major audio agency.
Listen is one of the UK’s leading audio production companies. They produce content for brands, broadcasters and streaming platforms, delivering the highest possible quality of content to millions of listeners around the world. They have 25 years’ experience behind them and a huge passion for the future of audio.
Listen is recruiting a Marketing & Account Executive who has experience with brands, agencies and platforms to join their team.
- Responsible for the design and management of presentations for pitches (writing copy, sourcing images, extensive design work and liaising with key team members)
- Manage Listen’s PPC and SEO campaigns.
- Manage the Listen Social Media channels (Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn)
- Manage the Listen website, adding new projects, team photos, suggesting and writing articles for the blog and all liaison with external web design company
- Lead generation for future clients, to include research and outbound emails/calls
- Research tasks associated with client pitches and competitor analysis
- Creation of assets for podcast projects such as artwork and audiograms
- Manage and organise company events
- Administrative assistance with management of Listen’s client database
- Identify, administrate and manage key trade events and industry awards
- Work closely with Listen’s producers, executive producers and clients to account manage a variety of podcast projects, such as:
- Over time, build a comprehensive understanding of the podcast landscape. From hosting, monetisation and commissioning platforms to building relationships with podcast platforms (Eg Apple, Spotify, Castbox, Deezer, Stitcher)
- Management of media campaigns for podcast clients and client liaison
Knowledge, skills, experience
- There will be significant presentation design work, so someone who is proficient in Keynote, Powerpoint and Photoshop is preferred
- Someone with experience in using Wordpress or similar
- Someone with a passion for creative content (specifically podcasts!) and working with leading brands, agencies and platforms
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.
Please note that the company reserves the right to withdraw this listing prior to the official closing date, therefore we recommend getting your applications in early.