|Contract Type:||Permanent Contract|
|Salary or training bursary:|
|Eligibility:||Open to all|
|Apply by:||20/10/2021 - 17:00|
Customer Relations & Marketing Assistant
Are you ready to develop your marketing and communication skills with an independent business book publisher? Explore the role below and apply today!
Kogan Page is a leading independent business book publisher, producing award-winning content to help organisations and individuals thrive in the evolving business world. With a commitment to accessibility and wealth of industry knowledge, Kogan Page prides itself on offering access to the latest insight, best practice, tools and techniques to navigate the trends and topics shaping business today.
Kogan Page are recruiting a pro-active, organised marketing assistant with excellent communication and time management skills to provide critical event and email marketing support to help the department run smoothly, and act as the first point of contact for website customers. This job requires the ability to juggle multiple tasks and work effectively with a variety of stakeholders. The successful candidate will be enthusiastic and interested in learning about all aspects of marketing and seeking an opportunity to kickstart their career in marketing.
- Monitor the customer service inbox and provide first-rate customer service for website customers in a professional and efficient manner
- Update the internal customer services manual and provide training to team members
- Coordinate attendance, logistics and marketing collateral for all live events and attend a handful of UK events to provide support
- Manage the NetGalley account which enables librarians, journalists and others to preview and review books and inform subject executives of 5-star reviews for external promotion
- Ensure website content is up to date
- Brief external designers on digital and print marketing materials for the team
- Monthly reporting on website sales and event KPIs
- Assist the London receptionist by providing holiday cover
Knowledge, skills, experience
- Educated to degree-level or equivalent
- Ability to handle multiple priorities while managing time and workload to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- An aptitude for learning new systems and software tools
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.
Please note that the company reserves the right to withdraw this listing prior to the official closing date, therefore we recommend getting your applications in early.