|Contract Type:||Fixed Term Contract|
|Salary or training bursary:|
6 months |
|Location:||Manchester & Leeds|
|Eligibility:||Open to all|
|Apply by:||08/11/2021 - 23:59|
Kickstart placements - Manchester & Leeds
We are working with creative organisations across the country to provide you with great job opportunities thanks to the Kickstart programme. These roles are open to anyone aged 16-24 who is currently claiming Universal Credit.
If you come across a placement that you're interested in, speak to your Work Coach at your local Job Centre as soon as possible and quote the postcode below, as well as the job title and organisation - they should then be able to refer you for the role.
Applications should be sent direct to the relevant employer after you have been referred by your Work Coach, as your application cannot be considered without a referral. Details of how to apply for each role can be found through the Job Centre system. Please do not apply via Creative Access, as we will not be able to consider your application. Please note that each of the roles listed below have different deadlines - you should be able to check the relevant deadline when you speak with your Work Coach.
If you want to find out more about a role, you can now also look up roles on the DWP’s Find A Job page where you’ll find information such as full job descriptions, salaries and working hours.
Last updated: 15/10/2021
- Trainee Development Researcher, Avanti Media (M50 2UW)
- *Closing soon* Do you have an eye for good stories and an interest in journalism, story telling and/or TV production? Then check out this role at Avanti Media, where you’d work as a Trainee Development Researcher on Songs of Praise - the longest running religious television series in the world. You’ll work with the Series Development Producer to initiate and research strong editorial content for Songs of Praise, with its emphasis on religious story telling for television. Responsibilities will include developing existing research leads further, searching for and reporting back information about potential areas of interest for the series and carrying out general research.
- Social Intern, McCann Manchester (SK10 4EF)
- *Closing soon* In this role you’ll work with McCann Manchester’s Social team on client social channels, looking for new trends, assessing performance and posting new content. You’ll be responsible for content creation including researching competitor activity, trending topics and collating ideas for upcoming content schedules. Another area of responsibility will be Community Management which involves responding to user queries and driving engagement on social platforms.
- Producer Hub Intern, McCann Manchester (SK10 4EF)
- *Closing soon* The purpose of this role is to support the TV Producers at McCann Manchester so that TV, Radio & content productions run smoothly & meet deadlines. You’ll provide production support on all TV jobs for a variety fo clients, with responsibilities including pulling together short paper work such as call sheets & health forms. You’ll also be involved with managing POS & budget runnings costs on production jobs, building your commercial awareness.
- IT Intern, McCann Manchester (SK10 4EF)
- *Closing soon* IT whizzes should check out this role at McCann Manchester. Responsibilities will include handling incoming IT Support calls, emails, and messages from agency staff to raise requests and log incidents. You’ll be responsible for accurate call logging, providing details of issues to team members for troubleshooting and resolution. Where appropriate, you will be resolving issues promptly and efficiently with the use of sound technical trouble shooting. You’ll need to be familiar with the Office 365 Suite and have an interest in Mac & PC computers, software and operating systems.
- New Business Intern, McCann Manchester (SK10 4EF)
- *Closing soon* The New Business team at marketing communications agency McCann Manchester are looking for a confident and enthusiastic intern to help them achieve their ambitious growth plans. You’ll be responsible for managing the day-to-day activities to support the new business function and new business strategy, including researching and tracking new contacts, keeping the CRM database up to date and helping to create marketing campaigns across the year.
- Admin Intern, McCann Manchester (SK10 4EF)
- *Closing soon* Marketing communications agency McCann Manchester are looking for an Admin Intern to support the PA’s in the business with administrative tasks, including data entry, completing senior employee timesheets, booking travel and processing expenses. You’ll be encouraged to develop an understanding of their culture & practices and the roles & responsibilities of other departments, in order to build effect relationships. Brilliant for someone with great attention to detail and organisation skills.
- HR Intern, McCann Manchester (SK10 4EF)
- *Closing soon* As HR Intern your role will reach throughout the McCann EMEA network, providing coordination and support, from simple information requests to helping manage their Agency review process. Key responsibilities will include making Intranet and HR system updates, ensuring accurate records are maintained and preparing paperwork relating to new starters including offer letters, contracts, references and new starter forms. You’ll also be involved in some recruitment activity centred around developing Diversity, Equality & Inclusivity recruitment initiatives and support with McCann Manchester’s College and University Outreach Programmes.
- Account Management (Weekly) Intern, McCann Manchester (SK10 4EF)
- *Closing soon* In this role you’ll provide admin support across a large number of projects in the campaign team for one of McCann Manchester’s largest clients. Your responsibilities will be centred around image searching on McCann Manchester’s systems, checking amends from the Studio team and supporting with competitor reviews. You’ll also help with research, briefs and digital leaflet links.
- Account Management (IRE) Intern, McCann Manchester (SK10 4EF)
- *Closing soon* Your role will be to provide support to the Senior Account Manager and Account Manager with the production of the weekly Aldi Ireland leaflet. This will mean liaising with various departments across McCann Manchester, sourcing images from the online system and helping with briefs and reviewing work. You’ll help to organise shoots, support the team with competitor reviews and also help with the creation of briefs.
- Studio Intern, McCann Manchester (SK12 1FJ)
- *Closing soon* As Studio Intern you’ll be supporting photographers to set up photographic shoots, working alongside the production team, stylists, models and other creative professionals to ensure the smooth running of the studio. In this role you’ll help to keep everything in order within the studios so all equipment and props can be found quickly and easily, as well as assisting in making sure that studio sets are tidy and in good condition before and after shoots. (2 vacancies available)
- Strategy/Research Assistant, McCann Leeds, listed in DWP system as McCann-Erickson Central Ltd (LS1 5DA)
- *Closing soon* Do you enjoy doing lots of research, and developing an understanding of different cultures and practises? This role at McCann Leeds might be for you. You’ll be tasked with learning about their clients’ customers, their markets and their place in culture, to help the team create brilliant advertising strategies. You’ll be responsible for researching client competitor marketing activity and gathering and organising presentation materials, as well as being involved in reviewing market reports, summarising key findings and helping identify ideas that stimulate creative thinking.
This page will be regularly updated, so bookmark this tab and keep checking back! Further details about each role can be found on Find a Job. If you have specific questions about any of the roles above, please contact the relevant employer directly.