|Contract Type:||Fixed Term Contract|
|Salary or training bursary:|
6 months |
|Eligibility:||Open to all|
|Apply by:||27/09/2021 - 23:59|
Kickstart placements - Bristol
We are working with creative organisations across the country to provide you with great job opportunities thanks to the Kickstart programme. These roles are open to anyone aged 16-24 who is currently claiming Universal Credit.
If you come across a placement that you're interested in, speak to your Work Coach at your local Job Centre as soon as possible and quote the postcode below, as well as the job title and organisation - they should then be able to refer you for the role.
Please only send in an application for a placement after you have been referred by your Work Coach, as your application cannot be considered without a referral. Please note that each of the roles listed below have different deadlines - you should be able to check the relevant deadline when you speak with your Work Coach.
Last updated: 01/09/2021
- Project Management Intern, McCann Synergy Ltd (BS2 0JJ)
- As Project Management Intern you’ll be working very closely with the Creative and Strategy teams at communications agency McCann Synergy to help meet client deadlines, book meetings to brief the Creative team and take notes in meetings. The successful candidate needs excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise, multitask and meet deadlines…sound like you? Apply now!
- Strategy/Research Assistant, McCann Bristol listed in DWP system as McCann-Erickson Central Ltd (BS2 0JJ)
- McCann Bristol is part of a global marketing business that produces culture-shaping advertising for some of the world’s biggest brands. They are currently in search of a new Strategy/Research assistant to join their team. You’ll be tasked with learning about their clients’ customers, their markets and their place in culture, to help the team create brilliant advertising strategies. If you have good analytical skills and enjoy research, then this could be the role for you!
- PR & Social Media Intern, McCann Bristol listed in DWP system as McCann-Erickson Central Ltd (BS2 0JJ)
- Are you social media savvy and ready to make the first step into a career within PR? McCann Bristol wants a PR & Social Media intern who’ll provide top-class administrative support that helps the team meet client requirements and ensures successful delivery of jobs for clients. You’ll do everything from developing media lists and supporting the distribution of press releases, to responding to phone calls and emails from journalists. This is a great opportunity to show off some excellent writing skills and find out more about how brands market themselves – sound like the role for you? Apply now!
- Media Intern, McCann Bristol listed in DWP system as McCann-Erickson Central Ltd (BS2 0JJ)
- McCann Bristol is looking for a new Media intern to work as part of a team who help brands reach and connect with their target audience in the moments that matter most! The successful candidate will have an interest in learning the foundations of digital media and how McCann use combinations of different digital media channels to connect with audiences. In addition to this, you’ll receive training across the media landscape including media planning theory and tools, negotiation skills and best practice client servicing.
- Marketing Intern, McCann Bristol listed in DWP system as McCann-Erickson Central Ltd (BS2 0JJ)
- Are you brimming with new innovative ideas? McCann Bristol may be looking for you! As their Marketing Intern, you’ll work in the Business leadership team and provide support across a large number of marketing and advertising projects for a range of well known brands. Responsibilities will include general admin, undertaking research and competitor reviews and assisting with sourcing, creating & distributing content. If you’re interested in how brands market themselves, have great communication skills and can keep calm under pressure, apply now! (2 vacancies available)
This page will be regularly updated, so bookmark this tab and keep checking back! If you have specific questions about any of the roles above, please contact the relevant employer directly.