|Contract Type:||Fixed Term Contract|
|Salary or training bursary:|
|Company:||Human After All|
|Eligibility:||Open to all|
|Apply by:||01/11/2020 - 23:59|
Junior Copywriter (Marketing)
Do you have a passion for brand and communications? As well as meticulous attention to detail? Well then look no further than this role...
Human After All are a London-based design agency (and certified B Corp) specialising in brand and communications. The team consists of brand and communication experts. After eight years running a publishing company together, the founders shifted their focus to brand and communications work for clients, many of whom work in the tech and purpose sectors.
Human After All are looking to recruit a Junior Copywriter to join their team. They want a junior writer who can craft concise but elegant copy. Your work will help to expand their reputation in the industry, so it's important that you care about making every word count.
- The successful candidate will help create all of their marketing assets - including case studies, award entries and content for social channels
- You will also support their other writers on client work and contribute to their internal projects, such as their in-house publication, 'Weapons of Reason'. You will work alongside their ECD, CEO and copy team, and will learn the key skills that they practice at HAA
Knowledge, skills, experience
- Be empathetic, a team player and an excellent communicator
- Be conscientious and demonstrate the same degree of care as the team— both in your work and your interactions with others
- They don't expect you to have loads of experience, but they do expect you to be confident, hungry to learn and prepared to push yourself every single day
- This role is for a meticulous, confident copywriter who's prepared to push themselves
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.
Please note that the company reserves the right to withdraw this listing prior to the official closing date, therefore we recommend getting your applications in early.