|Contract Type:||Fixed Term Contract|
|Salary or training bursary:|
|Company:||ITV Studios Daytime|
|Eligibility:||Open to all|
|Apply by:||12/05/2021 - 23:59|
Midweight Motion Graphics Designer
Would you like to channel your creative energy as part of one of the most content diverse, in-house design teams in UK broadcasting?
ITV Studios Daytime creates over seven and a half hours of live TV every day. With programmes on air from 6a.m. to 6 p.m. there's a constant buzz! The ITV Studios Daytime slate is filled with Good Morning Britain, Lorraine, This Morning and Loose Women. They bring their viewers the latest breaking news, biggest entertainment stories and exclusives.
An exciting opportunity has arisen at ITV Daytime Design for an experienced Broadcast Motion Designer to join the team. You will be adept at Designing across quick turnaround live programme projects, long term programme projects, title sequences, branding, content design and digital output.
This is a very broad design role yet the team's core foundation is strong typography and image over visual effects. Having an interest in news and current affairs is as important as being up to date with latest design trends.
Knowledge, skills, experience
- Expertise in After Effects and the Adobe product line
- Working knowledge of Cinema 4D and live broadcast graphics systems (Avid Maestor/Vizrt) would be a bonus
- 3 years (min) experience in motion design/broadcast
- Up to Date Portfolio and Showreel
- Design in a range of styles from detailed information graphics and typographic design, animations and branding
- Creative & enthusiastic
- Communicate productively with other designers, leads, producers and directors
- Excellent verbal communication skills alongside creative. Polite
- Calm under pressure within the live studio environment.
- Quick thinking with a sharp eye for detail & accuracy.
- A Can-do attitude
- Can enact design from feedback. Efficiently respond to feedback and revisions
- Efficient, detail-oriented, organised, and able to work under tight deadlines
- Team player who fits into a collaborative team but able to work solo when required
- Time keeping and project management
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Able to pick-up and complete other team members' work and be able to handover tidy projects for others
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.
Please note that the company reserves the right to withdraw this listing prior to the official closing date, therefore we recommend getting your applications in early.