|Contract Type:||Fixed Term Contract|
|Salary or training bursary:|
Ends 26th November (3-month contract) |
|Eligibility:||Open to all|
|Apply by:||01/08/2021 - 23:59|
|Start date:||23rd August|
Guest List Coordinator
Do you love the idea of working the scenes ahead of one of ITV's flagship events? Explore the opportunity below and apply through Creative Access today.
ITV are holding one of their flagship events with the biggest live show and afterparty in November this year. Working within the ITV Experiences team, the role will be coordinating the very exclusive guest list of clients and internals.
ITV Experiences are a looking for a confident candidate with strong communication skills and an interest in event planning to act as Guest List Coordinator for a three-month contract period. This is a detail oriented role so attention to detail is key.
- Data cleansing
- Management of master guest list and ensuring data is accurate and up to date
- Full RSVP management and managing the inbox with client queries
- Sending out invitations and comms to guests
- RSVP updates to stakeholders
- Collating addresses for mailing out tickets
- Helping work on the seating plan
- Work as part of the larger project team
- Report to the Project Manager who will be overseeing the customer and internal guest list
- Onsite support for ticketing queries
Knowledge, skills, experience
- High attention to detail
- Good written and verbal communications as you will be speaking to clients
- Comfortable with G-suite and mac ideally, or a quick learner
- Comfortable with spreadsheets
- Guest list or PA experience would be a bonus!
- Be able and willing to put in longer hours in the lead up to the event
- Log in to your Creative Access account or register today to apply for this opportunity
- Upload your CV, cover letter as ONE document (applications without a tailored cover letter will NOT be accepted)
- Once submitted, you can no longer amend your application, so proof-read carefully
- Do not contact the company directly
- Please email any queries about this role to Creative Access at this address: [email protected]