|Contract Type:||Permanent Contract|
|Salary or training bursary:|
|Eligibility:||Open to all|
|Apply by:||17/03/2021 - 23:59|
Always have your finger on the pulse when it comes to pop culture? This exciting role could be just what you're looking for...
ITB Worldwide is uniquely insights-led, solutions-focused and creative at heart. They serve as a valued strategic partner to brands and individuals alike by leveraging partnerships rooted in Talent, Influence and Culture which deliver a powerful competitive advantage. They offer holistic 360º global services to their clients from offices in London, New York and LA.
ITB Worldwide is looking for a new Account Director to join their team. This role will work to build key retained accounts across FMCG, lifestyle and consumer, whilst autonomously running global brand clients. You will be creative and strategic, bringing a talent and influence marketing-first eye to client servicing.
- Accountability to for driving growth of financial health of your accounts
- Leading scope of work negotiations, estimate fees and prepare billings in partnership with the Finance team
- Closely oversee financial tracking, reconciliation, and reporting; provide accurate and strategic forecasting, leading in budget conversations and opportunity recognition
- Act as senior client partner, building solid and unshakeable relationships with clients – gaining their respect and trust and demonstrating a strong understanding of their business
- Develop strong positive relationships within cross-agency departments
- Delegate effectively with enthusiasm and context; share and instil understanding and eagerness within the team and wider agency
- Embodying a dynamic, positive, energetic, and friendly demeanour
- Demonstrate effective team management skills, inspiring loyalty and commitment
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- Be well-versed in social trends across global markets
- Have worked in this space for around 5-8 years
- Direct experience within Influencer Marketing is a plus
- A tenacious go-getter, creative and strategic with a logical and detailed approach to solving problems
- Bring a work ethic that embodies a ‘how can we make this happen’ mentality with a strong sense of initiative and personal ownership
- Have proven experience working in integrated marketing (includes talent and/or influencer marketing)
- Have a pulse on pop culture and what’s trending digitally
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.
Please note that the company reserves the right to withdraw this listing prior to the official closing date, therefore we recommend getting your applications in early.