|Salary or training bursary:|
12 Months |
|Eligibility:||Open to all|
|Apply by:||31/01/2021 - 23:59|
IT Internship Placements
Are you looking to start a career in IT? Then you won't want to miss this excellent 12-month internship with Disney...
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family.
As an IT Intern, you will be fully integrated in to the day-to-day activities of their technical teams, monitoring the performance of their technology stack and providing solutions to any issues or queries. You will be involved in working with business stakeholders and the analysis team to define quality, easy to use, cost effective solutions meeting business requirements. You will also get the opportunity to work with applications using .NET technologies, system architecture and design, development, customization and testing.
- This internship will strengthen your IT skills and knowledge of how they are applied to a global business
- During an internship at Disney, you will get the chance to work side by side with industry leaders in your field of study
- You will gain valuable skills working within one of the strongest family of brands on a global scale while building lasting connections
- Develop your workplace skills and experience and help build the foundations of your future career
- Constructive on-the-job training as well as companywide learning and development initiatives
- Learn how decisions and actions are made within a global business environment
- Take on real responsibility and become an essential part of an encouraging team
- Have the support and network of a large community of interns
- Gain essential knowledge to help you achieve success in your placement and your future career
Knowledge, skills, experience
- Must be an undergraduate student in a sandwich year course returning to study in Autumn 2022
- Must have the right to work in the UK already in place
- Studying for a degree that is relevant to the role applied for
- A computer science or business degree
- Attention to detail and the ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to communicate with people at all levels in a professional and mature manner
- Ability to prioritise tasks, meet deadlines and undertake various administrative duties
- Strong MS Office skills
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.
Please note that the company reserves the right to withdraw this listing prior to the official closing date, therefore we recommend getting your applications in early.