|Salary or training bursary:|
|Eligibility:||Open to all|
|Apply by:||21/08/2020 - 23:59|
International Sales Manager, Exclusive Markets
Are you passionate about publishing with previous sales experience? If so, this opportunity could be yours...
Pan Macmillan is one of the largest book publishers in the UK and is part of the Macmillan group, which operates in over 70 countries worldwide. They publish bestselling authors across all imprints, including Julia Donaldson, Ken Follett, Pinch of Nom and Danielle Steel, and have recently been awarded Publisher of the Year.
The International Sales Team, Exclusive Markets, work with affiliates and sister companies in North America, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa and India. The Exclusive Markets group is part of a wider international team who sell the list into various territories across the globe.
They are seeking an ambitious and motivated Sales Manager to sell their list into Canada, South Africa and India. This manager will be the primary contact for these territories, managing the day to day relationship across all three. The role reports into the International Sales Director, Exclusive Markets, and will be responsible for executing a successful strategy within those regions, driving sales across all imprints.
- Collaborating with the respective local teams, agreeing on targets and priorities while helping to coordinate marketing and publicity plans
- There is also a significant internal-facing function within this role, working with the award-winning Bluebird imprint. The manager will attend all relevant Bluebird meetings and represent Export, helping their team grow imprint sales across the globe
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE
- Enthusiastic and possess excellent negotiation and presentation skills
- Previous sales experience is required as well as knowledge of the publishing industry
- Familiarity with trends and opportunities within these markets is a priority