|Contract Type:||Permanent Contract|
|Salary or training bursary:|
|Eligibility:||Open to all|
|Apply by:||22/01/2021 - 23:59|
Head of Marketing - Wireless & Betting and Gaming
Are you looking for a brilliant marketing role with a leading media company? Well then read below for more info about this exciting role...
Wireless creates award-winning national and local radio and podcasts which have become destinations for millions of listeners across the UK, Ireland and beyond. Their success is rooted in delivering content their audiences love. Virgin Radio UK is the home of The Chris Evans Breakfast show, Graham Norton at the weekends, and the best music. Virgin Radio Anthems, Virgin Radio Chilled and Virgin Radio Groove complete the network reaching record audiences. talkSPORT is the world’s biggest sports radio station, partnering with the Premier League, the England Cricket Board and many others to deliver live commentaries and analysis from the best in the business. From FM104 in Dublin, to Cork’s 96FM, their Irish local radio brands are distinguished by their connections with their communities. The Betting and Gaming division of News UK also falls within the remit and includes brands such as Dream Team, and Sun Racing.
Wireless are looking for a Head of Marketing to join their team.
- Driving audiences to their radio station content
- Building customers to their Betting and Gaming products
- Manage the relationship with their creative and media agencies to plan, and deliver the marketing strategy across all Wireless, Betting and Gaming brands
- Oversee and play a pivotal role in creating world class media and marketing campaigns that will increase their audience reach
- Deliver against KPIs, manage budget for major marketing projects and continually exceed standards
- Work closely with their programming and Betting and Gaming teams
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- Passionate about all things Radio
- Have an ability to influence and build long-lasting relationships
- A good ambassador for all our brands, you are great at building and nurturing relationships internally and externally
- You are accomplished in managing integrated campaigns from creative development to production
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.
Please note that the company reserves the right to withdraw this listing prior to the official closing date, therefore we recommend getting your applications in early.