|Contract Type:||Permanent Contract|
|Salary or training bursary:|
|Eligibility:||Open to all|
|Apply by:||22/09/2021 - 17:00|
Social Media, Account Executive
Would you like to bring your experience in a social media focused role to this digital specialist agency?
Grapevine Digital have remained at the forefront of digital innovation for over 18 years. They have been proud to work on many of the largest and most successful entertainment franchises and films of the 21st Century including Marvel, the Wizarding World, Jurassic World and Minions through to releases including Black Widow, Fast 9, The Conjuring 3 and Jungle Cruise. This work has been diverse and cross-divisional, from film release campaigns through to long term strategic initiatives for lifestyle and consumer products.
Grapevine Digital are recruiting a strong hands-on & client-focused social media account exec with a focus on delivering high impact social media campaigns for their film and entertainment client base.
- To help support day to day client/account liaison including attending client meetings, compiling status reports and meeting notes, dealing with campaign emails and requests
- To provide reporting for social campaigns, using social & broader social listening platforms to evaluate activity and researching broader competitor and trends to inform activity
- To deliver client campaign work within the social team - helping to plan social strategies, developing calendars, copy and assets for campaigns, posting across all platforms
- To support other areas of the company including attending brainstorms, writing proposals & working alongside the teams running influencer & publicity campaigns
Knowledge, skills, experience
- Ideally have 1-2 years in a social media focused role, ideally in an entertainment/lifestyle field
- Experience & keen interest in working with social media channels, content & insights tools
- Creativity through copy, ideas and native social content including Instagram Stories & TikTok
- Show client-focused attributes with the consistent desire to over-achieve against targets
- Demonstrate high levels of organisation to ensure campaigns stay on track
- Be able to work in a very fast-paced environment and make decisions under pressure
- Be passionate and enthusiastic about film/entertainment and social media/content
- Enjoy being part of a team and help provide a culture of positivity & passion
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.
Please note that the company reserves the right to withdraw this listing prior to the official closing date, therefore we recommend getting your applications in early.