|Contract Type:||Fixed Term Contract|
|Salary or training bursary:|
17th May - 14th July |
|Eligibility:||Open to all|
|Apply by:||21/04/2021 - 23:59|
Are you familiar with Google operating systems? Have experience in delivering shows to online broadcasters? Don't miss this opportunity to join Fulwell 73 as a Production Manager...
Fulwell 73 specialises in the production of prolific and high-quality television, film, branded content and music promos underpinned by leading writers, producers, directors and talent. Fulwell operates across the US, as well as the UK, especially in the TV and music space. Its award-winning programming spans a diverse set of genres, including scripted comedy, factual entertainment, sports documentaries and documentary series, with a strong focus on talent led programming.
They are looking for a Production Manager to join their production team and report to the Line Producer and Production Executive. The successful candidate will enjoy working across a busy domestic travel show with various talents and will be responsible for the day to day running of the show.
- Manage budget and timeline throughout production with the Line Producer
- Be across post schedule and ensure all milestones are met and deliveries are on time
- Communicate regularly with senior management throughout the project
- Be across all shoots around the UK, including travel and working to travel restrictions at the time
- Clearance for all archive and music, working closely with edit producers
- Ensure the show is of first-class quality and completely compliant
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Must have at least 3 Production Manager credits – ideally in travel/comedy
- Accomplished in cost management and PMI
- Have experience working during Covid, arranging testing and writing protocols for individual shoots
- Familiar with Google operating systems
- Experience in delivering shows to online broadcasters
- Experience with complex travel and shooting schedules
- Must be comfortable working with high end talent
- Interest in travel and exploring new cities
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.
Please note that the company reserves the right to withdraw this listing prior to the official closing date, therefore we recommend getting your applications in early.