|Salary or training bursary:|
|Eligibility:||Positive Action Scheme|
|Apply by:||07/11/2021 - 17:00|
Are you interested in how charities mobilise donors and activists through digital campaigns? Don't miss this unique and entry-level role with Forward Action!
Forward Action is a digital mobilisation agency for progressive causes. They help their partner organisations reach new supporters, then mobilise them to become activists and donors. They have been in the engine room of some of the most successful election and charity digital campaigns of the last few years, helping their partners add millions of new supporters to their email lists, raise more money online (from more donors) and create campaigns that have led to real-world change.
Forward Action are recruiting a Strategy Intern to their team! You will receive training from their team of experienced digital mobilisers, with the opportunity to learn-by-doing by supporting the team on projects and internal reporting. This role can be four or five days per week.
What you'll learn...
The core focus of your learning in this role will be:
- The principles of mobilisation, understanding what drives people to take action
- How to collect data about the performance of email campaigns, Facebook ads and web pages
- How to create and update spreadsheets to clearly report campaign performance data
- Analysis and understanding data and how to be data-driven in decision making
- How to set up and manage a Facebook ads campaign
- How to build mass-mailer emails
You’ll also receive training on:
- How to plan a fair A/B experiment
- How to write good, action-focused copy
- The principles behind good user experience that make action pages convert
- How an agency’s new business funnel works, and how to structure a proposal
And you’ll get experience of:
- Working with a variety of inspiring progressive organisations
- Joining strategy and new business meetings with partner organisations
- Brainstorming ideas for campaign framings
Knowledge, skills, experience
- Excellent organisation and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- An enquiring and analytical mind
- Comfortable using data and evident to draw logical conclusions
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Enthusiasm for using the internet to help build a fairer, more progressive world
- Fluency in spoken and written English
To improve representation in the charity sector this opportunity is only open to Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates.
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.
Please note that the company reserves the right to withdraw this listing prior to the official closing date, therefore we recommend getting your applications in early.