|Salary or training bursary:|
4 months, with intention to hire on a permanent basis after the Internship |
|Eligibility:||Positive Action Scheme|
|Apply by:||22/09/2020 - 23:00|
Financial Professional Services Intern
Are you interested in communications, media relations, current affairs and business issues? Then we might just have the internship for you...
H+K Strategies is a global communications agency which is structured around sectors to deliver deep industry knowledge, supported by specialist areas of experience which spans integrated communications, corporate, public affairs, digital and social, content marketing, consumer, B2B and internal communications.
H+K is looking for an Intern to join their Financial and Professional Services team. The team does a lot of work in these two core sectors, but also works across many areas - from FMCG giants to global tech and entertainment brands.
What You Will Learn
- The opportunity to develop your communications career within a full-service and internationally networked PR consultancy with all the opportunities and wider benefits you would expect
- The opportunity to work on huge campaigns for some of the world’s biggest and most exciting brands
- The opportunity to develop your skills across social media, public affairs, corporate communications
- A fascinating integrated communications role within a dynamic and talented team
- Access to a global network of specialist communicators working with leading brands and clients
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- Exceptional writing and communications skills
- Interest in, and understanding of, business issues, news and politics, and the media
- Ability to deliver research across a wide range of topics and provide thoughtful, actionable insights to boot
- An understanding of digital and social media
- Attention to detail
- Press office and media relations experience where possible
- Log in to your Creative Access account or register today to apply for this opportunity
- Upload your CV, cover letter, and answers to the below questions as ONE document (applications without a tailored cover letter will NOT be accepted)
- Please outline in no more than 500 words a successful communications campaign (over the last 12 months) that has resonated with you and explain why you think it was so effective
- Describe the skills and experience you have acquired/utilised which you think would be relevant in this role
- Tell us about an achievement (professional, personal or academic) that you are most proud of
- Tell us about four brands you admire and why
- Why do you want to work for H+K?
- When would you be available to start?
- Once submitted, applications are final
- Do not contact the company directly