|Contract Type:||Permanent Contract|
|Salary or training bursary:|
|Eligibility:||Open to all|
|Apply by:||13/04/2021 - 23:59|
Copyright and Licensing Assistant, Faber Music
Do you have an interest in music and copyright? This exciting role with a publishing giant could be worth applying for…
Faber Music is one of the leading independent British publishers of classical, contemporary, Film & TV, pop and printed music, enjoying a reputation as one of the most influential publishers of serious contemporary classical music in the world.
Fabric Music is recruiting a Copyright and Licensing Assistant. Joining their London office, the successful candidate will be responsible for the administration of pop and film/television music copyrights, as well as handling the acquisition of third-party copyrights for Faber Music’s printed music publications.
- Administration of the pop and film/TV music copyrights
- Including PRS for Music registrations
- Liaising with the international sub-publishers
- Clearance and acquisition of licenses for the use of third-party copyrights in Faber’s printed music publications
- The licensing out of rights in the third-party print music catalogues that Faber Music control
Knowledge, skills, experience
- The ideal candidate will have already worked in a copyright or licensing role
- Have excellent skills in written English
- A conscientious attention to detail is essential
- Be meticulous and highly organised
- Experience in the Vistex Maestro system is highly desirable
- An interest in popular music and film/TV composers
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.
Please note that the company reserves the right to withdraw this listing prior to the official closing date, therefore we recommend getting your applications in early.