|Contract Type:||Permanent Contract|
|Salary or training bursary:|
|Eligibility:||Open to all|
|Apply by:||07/02/2021 - 23:59|
Do you have experience in theatre administration and excellent financial, scheduling and business planning skills? Then look no further than this brilliant role...
Curve is a leading producing theatre, creating compelling cultural experiences for all those who live, learn, visit and work in Leicester. Under the leadership of Chief Executive, Chris Stafford and Artistic Director Nikolai Foster, Curve is developing a reputation for producing, programming and touring a bold and diverse programme of musicals, plays, new work and dance.
Curve is recruiting an Executive Producer to join their team to lead on the management and delivery of Curve's produced, programmed and touring work. You will oversee rights and deal negotiations across all visiting and produced work and must be able to effectively communicate with, and manage, a range of artistic stakeholders.
- Reporting to the Chief Executive and working closely with the Artistic Director, the Executive Producer is responsible for the delivery and management of all of Curve's produced, programmed and touring work in accordance with theatre's business plan
- You will be committed to ensuring their programme of work is bold, dynamic and reflective of the communities in which they serve
- Lead and manage the producing and programming team
- Oversee all artistic budgets ensuring ambitious, yet realistic financial targets are in place
- Play a key role in the ongoing exploitation of Curve's produced work and collaborate with colleagues to maximise income generation from the theatre spaces
Knowledge, skills, experience
- Significant experience in theatre administration and producing theatre on a variety of scales
- Extensive practical production experience
- Demonstrable experience of budgeting and monitoring production budgets and exercising financial control
- High-level experience of leading and managing artistic/producing teams
- Experience negotiating deals and contracts for both small and large scale projects
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Strong people management and team leadership skills
- Proven experience of scheduling and planning productions
- Excellent computer literacy (including MS Office)
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.
Please note that the company reserves the right to withdraw this listing prior to the official closing date, therefore we recommend getting your applications in early.