|Contract Type:||Permanent Contract|
|Salary or training bursary:|
|Eligibility:||Open to all|
|Apply by:||14/05/2021 - 23:59|
Ready to join a leading illustrated non-fiction publisher? This could be your next role.
DK is the world's leading illustrated publisher and a member of the Penguin Random House division of Bertelsmann, creating cutting-edge design and stunning visual books for the whole family. They are passionate about inspiring curiosity and bring people to books through their thirst for knowledge. From first words to the Big Bang, from the wonders of nature to city adventures, you will find expert knowledge, hours of fun and endless inspiration in the pages of their books.
DK is recruiting a Publishing Coordinator to join its London team on a full-time basis.
- Managing all of the Life team sales and marketing materials
- Co-ordinating and organising the approval and supply of all jacket designs and copy
- Administrative support for the Publishing Director and Senior Acquisitions Editor
Knowledge, skills, experience
- Detail focused, methodical and highly organised
- Calm under pressure and able to multitask
- Confident communicators whether on the phone, on screen, email or in person
- Team players who ask the right questions and want to get involved
- Keen to understand efficient workflows and processes
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.
Please note that the company reserves the right to withdraw this listing prior to the official closing date, therefore we recommend getting your applications in early.