|Contract Type:||Permanent Contract|
|Salary or training bursary:|
|Eligibility:||Open to all|
|Apply by:||27/01/2021 - 23:59|
Are you a creative, enthusiastic, and well-organised designer? Don’t miss this new and exciting opportunity…
The DK Licensing Division (DK) produces an extensive range of internationally recognised and best-selling titles for children and adults, based on film, comics, toys, TV and other popular culture tie-ins. They pride themselves on creating books that offer comprehensive information presented in highly visual, beautifully designed formats. They also work with leading licensors such as Lucasfilm, LEGO, Marvel Comics, Disney and Warner Bros.
DK are excited to announce they have a new opportunity for a Designer. Reporting to the Design Manager, this role is ideal for someone looking to make their next step from assistant level.
- Support DK Licensing by designing for their books list
- Work collaboratively as part of a team alongside their editorial and production colleagues
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- Experience in book and cover design
- Excellent creative, digital and typographic skills
- The ability to multi-task as you will be working with a wide range of projects
- Relish in generating new ideas and problem-solving
- Excellent knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- The ability to adapt to DK’s strict technical standards
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.
Please note that the company reserves the right to withdraw this listing prior to the official closing date, therefore we recommend getting your applications in early.