|Contract Type:||Permanent Contract|
|Salary or training bursary:|
|Eligibility:||Open to all|
|Apply by:||14/05/2021 - 23:59|
Are you passionate about design, want to know more about the world of publishing, and would love to work in an inclusive, fast paced creative environment?
DK is the world's leading illustrated publisher and a member of the Penguin Random House division of Bertelsmann, creating cutting-edge design and stunning visual books for the whole family. They are passionate about inspiring curiosity and bring people to books through their thirst for knowledge. From first words to the Big Bang, from the wonders of nature to city adventures, you will find expert knowledge, hours of fun and endless inspiration in the pages of their books.
DK's Life division are looking for a Design Assistant to join the friendly team.
- Day to day design tasks helping the senior members of the team
- Some creation and organisation of sales material to meet deadlines
- Administrative and creative support for all design needs
Knowledge, skills, experience
- Highly creative and would like a career in book design
- Happy to be involved in the admin side of this role
- Calm under pressure, organised and good at multitasking
- Enjoys being part of a team and wants to get involved
- A confident communicator whether on the phone, email or in person
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.
Please note that the company reserves the right to withdraw this listing prior to the official closing date, therefore we recommend getting your applications in early.