|Salary or training bursary:|
12 Months |
|Eligibility:||Open to all|
|Apply by:||08/03/2021 - 23:59|
Consumer Product (Games) Intern
Do you love Disney? Hoping to gain experience during your course's placement year? Check out this incredible 12-month internship...
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family.
Disney is currently seeking a Consumer Product (Games) Intern for the 2021 – 2022 period. This role will give the successful candidate a chance to work side by side with industry leaders in their field of study. You will gain valuable skills working within one of the strongest family of brands on a global scale while building lasting connecting.
- Assisting with the day-to-day support of the game licensees; managing game delivery; creation and localisation of game description and marketing assets; reskinning of game engines plus communication of the game slate and coordination of marketing assets for local marketing support efforts
- Use web analytics tools with other research methods to assess the performance of the mobile app and gaming content
- Develop your workplace skills and experience, and help build the foundations of your future career
- Learn how decisions and actions are made within a global business environment
- Take on real responsibility and become an essential part of an encouraging team
- Have the support and network of a large community of interns
- Gain essential knowledge to help you achieve success in your placement and your future career
Knowledge, skills, experience
- An undergraduate returning to full-time education
- Studying a relevant degree e.g. Digital Media, Web Technologies, Gaming
- Strong MS Office skills are essential, particularly in Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience using Adobe Photoshop is preferred
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.
Please note that the company reserves the right to withdraw this listing prior to the official closing date, therefore we recommend getting your applications in early.