|Contract Type:||Fixed Term Contract|
|Salary or training bursary:|
12 Months |
|Eligibility:||Open to all|
|Apply by:||30/11/2020 - 12:00|
Digital Projects Manager
Do you have experience in digital project management as well as knowledge of digital platforms including Zoom, Vimeo, YouTube, etc? Then take a look at this brilliant role...
The Place, London's creative powerhouse for dance development, has been leading the way in dance training, creation and performance for over 50 years. In a changing landscape, their mission for the future remains steadfast: "we are powering imagination through dance, championing new ideas, embracing risks and creating optimal conditions for dance artists and enthusiasts to realise their full potential".
The Place is are recruiting a Digital Projects Manager to join their team. You will work closely with content producers across the organisation to ensure the development and execution of digital projects within agreed timeframes and budgets. This is an exciting opportunity for a confident, creative and entrepreneurial candidate to play an essential role in driving the digital future of The Place.
- In collaboration with producers and the communications team, plan and define the scope of digital projects from inception to execution
- Planning: Contributing to the creative development of projects and advising on best format(s) for delivery
- Overseeing delivery: Working closely with and take responsibility for the work required by members of staff (IT Support Technician or AV & Theatre Technician) and/or external collaborators
- Monitoring: Monitoring success and report on learnings for the organisation
- Undertaking any additional responsibilities as part of planning, overseeing delivery and monitoring as well as any other ad hoc requirements set by the Director of Communications
Knowledge, skills, experience
- Experience in digital project management from inception to delivery
- Experience of delivering live-online events
- Experience in managing budgets and delivery teams
- Extensive knowledge of digital platforms including Zoom, Vimeo, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Google suites
- Understanding of digital content production requirements including video, audio, gifs, games and mobile apps
- Understanding of rights issues pertaining to digital content
- Good understanding of work required for captioning, subtitling, translation
- Confident communicator and good team player. Ability to work with a large number of different stakeholders and influence others
- Keen attention to detail, as well as being organised and motivated, a proven planner who is able to work to deadlines
- Commitment to continuous professional development and staying ahead of the game in digital media developments
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.
Please note that the company reserves the right to withdraw this listing prior to the official closing date, therefore we recommend getting your applications in early.