|Contract Type:||Fixed Term Contract|
|Salary or training bursary:|
6 Months |
|Eligibility:||Open to all|
|Apply by:||02/12/2020 - 10:00|
Digital Marketing Manager
Are you an experienced marketing professional with a wealth of digital knowledge, strong copy writing skills and an excellent eye for design? Don't miss this exciting opportunity...
Third Angel has been making original and inventive performance, installation and film work for theatres, galleries, cinemas, office blocks, car parks, cellars, the internet (and a Victorian public toilet), in the UK and worldwide, since 1995. The company has been widely acclaimed for intimate and moving performances and beautiful design.
The Digital Marketing Manager will help Third Angel to make the most of their digital platforms and ensure that their online presence is as innovative and engaging as their performance work. They will create and run digital marketing campaigns for new digital products and existing shows, and will work in partnership with the Executive Producer to develop and implement an overall marketing strategy for the company.
- Develop a digital marketing strategy for all of Third Angel’s activities from 2021 – 2023, which will involve new digital products, future in-person performances and their work with young people and community groups
- Devise and create/oversee the production of digital assets and write copy to promote activities
- Develop long term distribution plans for digital products such as their podcast
- Track and monitor digital engagement and report to the Board on how successful the strategies have been
- Support the development and delivery of overall marketing plans for in-person performance work
Skills, knowledge, experience
- Experience of digital marketing and distribution
- Experience of devising and implementing strategies or plans that achieve results
- Ability to create high-quality digital assets for a variety of social media platforms
- Understanding of marketing within the arts and/or third sector
- Confident with data gathering, analysis and interpretation
- Understanding of good practice in digital accessibility and inclusive design
- Strong copywriting skills and ability to adapt tone and style to suit different audiences
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines
- Excellent team player with the ability to ‘manage upwards’
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.
Please note that the company reserves the right to withdraw this listing prior to the official closing date, therefore we recommend getting your applications in early.