|Contract Type:||Fixed Term Contract|
|Salary or training bursary:|
|Company:||Automated Creative Ltd.|
|Eligibility:||Open to all|
|Apply by:||19/01/2021 - 23:59|
Are you a creative proficient in Adobe After Effects and Photoshop? As well as being interested in ads and technology? Then look no further than this excellent role...
Automated Creative’s mission is to reinvent advertising with artificial intelligence. AC have proprietary technology that enables brands to drastically improve the performance of their marketing and understand at a deep level why their ads work. In the past three years they have helped brands such as Adidas, Samsung, Smirnoff, BOSE, Unilever, Unicef, GSK, Domino’s and FEELUNIQUE innovate with their digital advertising.
Automated Creative are looking for a Digital Designer (Junior to Mid-Weight) to join their team. The person should be excited about the intersection of creativity, ads and technology. They need a right-brained creative, with a left-brained eye for detail and interest in automating design processes.
- Master Template creation: use minimal assets (pack shots and guidelines) to make bespoke branded templates, thinking creatively but also considering the requirements to be able to make everything automated and dynamic
- Use existing client creative examples to recreate animation aspects for dynamic templates
- Automate client approved master templates and set-up in their bespoke technology tool (full training on this provided)
- Client Asset Bank management: Sorting, cropping and resizing existing client asset banks
- Preparing image assets for Social and Display, including cropping to size
- Changing text placements or logos in existing templates
- Maintaining a current and well-organised creative server
- Supporting the Marketing and Sales team with Automated Creative branded content including Website Creative & Maintenance (via SquareSpace). Thumbnails for Podcasts, Deck design for pitch, Case Study videos and support on weekly YouTube video content series
Knowledge, skills, experience
- Must supply a portfolio to demonstrate design ability for web, digital media solutions, and graphic design including URLs. Candidates portfolio must demonstrate a good eye for colour, composition, legibility, and creativity
- Demonstrates experience with Adobe Creative Suite (including Photoshop, Premier Pro and After Effects)
- Must have strong organisational and planning skills, superior attention to details and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Solves problems through persistent and creative troubleshooting and research
- The ability to prioritise tasks (across multiple projects) and manage your own time is essential
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Double Click for Publishers
- An understanding of semantic HTML
- Able to write clean, manageable CSS to implement beautiful designs
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.
Please note that the company reserves the right to withdraw this listing prior to the official closing date, therefore we recommend getting your applications in early.