|Contract Type:||Fixed Term Contract|
|Salary or training bursary:|
12 Months |
|Company:||King's Head Theatre|
|Eligibility:||Open to all|
|Apply by:||31/01/2021 - 23:59|
Do you have demonstrable experience in development and adoration for theatre? Then look no further than this excellent role...
The King's Head Theatre was established in 1970. They are known for their challenging work and support of young artists. At their home in Islington they had 861 performances of 84 different shows in 2019. They are committed to fighting prejudice through the work they stage, the artists and staff they work with and by producing work for minority audience groups.
The King's Head Theatre is recruiting a Development Manager to join their team. In a time of unprecedented growth and change for the King's Head Theatre, the Development Manager will help ensure the successful completion of the capital campaign fundraising target, with support from the Executive Director.
Capital - Individuals
- Lead on prospect pipelines for all campaign prospects
- Organise site visits and asks
- Monitor prospect lists and timelines
- Work with the Executive Director in preparing and presenting asks to Individuals
Revenue - Individuals
- Oversee the KHT Friends and Supporters Scheme
- Ensure the delivery of Development events and benefits
- Oversee renewals
- Convert emergency funding donors to regular revenue giving
- Ensure appropriate supporters' accreditation on website, print and other material
- Assist with the management of the Board and Executive's prospects
Trust and Foundations and Statutory
- Work with the Executive Director on the relationship management of the GLA
- Deliver the timetable attached to the King's Head Theatre's GLA funding
- Oversee the relationship with current trust and foundations
- Undertake additional tasks as required listed in the full role description, commensurate with the overall purpose of the post
Knowledge, skills, experience
- Proven development skills
- A genuine enthusiasm for small-scale theatre
- An imaginative approach to fundraising
- Persuasive communication skills
- The capability to adapt to the changing needs of a small, nimble charity
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.
Please note that the company reserves the right to withdraw this listing prior to the official closing date, therefore we recommend getting your applications in early.