|Salary or training bursary:|
6 months |
|Eligibility:||Open to all|
|Apply by:||12/05/2021 - 17:00|
Translation Rights (Books) Department Intern
Are you fluent in French? Ready to develop your publishing skills in an entry-level internship?
Curtis Brown is one of the world’s leading literary and talent agencies, representing actors, presenters, authors, playwrights, film and television writers and directors and theatre directors.
Curtis Brown is currently seeking an intern for its Translation Right Department. In this 6-month internship, you will work with agents and their executive to gain hands-on experience of rights agenting and international publishing.
- Contract administration
- Writing content for the website
- Updating website with the latest information
- Managing social media
Knowledge, skills, experience
- Fluent in French as you will be assisting with French-speaking authors
- Have good organisational skills
- Genuine enthusiasm for and interest in publishing industry as well as being a passionate reader
- Duties can include
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.
Please note that the company reserves the right to withdraw this listing prior to the official closing date, therefore we recommend getting your applications in early.