|Contract Type:||Permanent Contract|
|Salary or training bursary:|
|Company:||Creative Artists Agency|
|Eligibility:||Open to all|
|Apply by:||22/09/2021 - 17:00|
Account Executive - Football
Do you have account handling experience and a growing understanding of the management skills required to drive value for a client's brand across platforms? This role could be for you.
Creative Artists Agency (CAA), is the world’s leading full-service entertainment, media, and sports agency. We represent many of the most successful professionals working in television, film, music, theatre, video games, sports, and digital content. We also provide a range of strategic and marketing consulting services to corporate clients.
Creative Artists Agency are recruiting an Account Executive - Football. This is an exciting and dynamic role, with real growth potential, working predominantly on two of CAA Brand Consulting’s newest accounts in football, Sokin and Getir.
- Assisting Account Manager with day-to-day operations of account
- Campaign planning, research and idea generation
- Assist with tracking, fulfilling and managing sponsorship rights
- Developing, scheduling and implementation activation plans
- Account administration, budget tracking and client reporting
- Event management and logistics
- Client, stakeholder and supplier liaison
- Monitoring latest trends in sport, digital and technology
- Networking events and business development
Knowledge, skills, experience
- Must have agency or in-house experience
- Entrepreneurial self-starter with a proactive can-do attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build new relationships quickly
- Must have an organised and detail-oriented approach with the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Team player with the ability to work autonomously
- Creative flair with a passion for ideas and innovative thinking
- Confident presentation skills, verbal and written, with a strong attention to detail
- Football experience preferable (but not essential)
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.
Please note that the company reserves the right to withdraw this listing prior to the official closing date, therefore we recommend getting your applications in early.