|Contract Type:||Permanent Contract|
|Salary or training bursary:|
|Eligibility:||Open to all|
|Apply by:||24/09/2021 - 17:00|
Head of Job Board
Creative Access is seeking an experienced and creative individual to lead our Jobs Board…
As we come out of a protracted period of disruption, it is heartening to see our world-leading creative industries become reinvigorated. This brings a myriad of unique and inspiring opportunities for those from communities that are currently under-represented in the sector, who are seeking to begin or progress their careers.
With this comes our ongoing commitment at Creative Access to continually evolve our offering, to bring new ways to advertise opportunities for our employer partners, and to find new ways to attract talent.
We have invested significantly in platforms and technology and are looking for an experienced individual to fill a new role; Head of Job Board. The purpose of this role is to manage our growth and identify and implement new and exciting solutions for our customers and candidates.
The role involves leading all aspects of our sector-specific job board; think Monster, Indeed, Gumtree etc, but add a hefty dollop of creative content, inspired multi-media, innovative solutions and most importantly the attraction of candidates from Black, Asian and ethnically diverse communities, people from lower-socio-economic backgrounds and those with disabilities .
To bring this to life we are looking to appoint a disrupter, who brings new ideas and fresh design to an established model. A modern, contemporary twist to an old (but occasionally staid) favourite.
Despite being a respected, and leading, not for profit social enterprise, we are not afraid to make money – so long as we continue to use our profits to expand the range and number of opportunities we bring to our target audience. In fact, we want to make a whole lot more money as that means we can do a whole lot more that is ‘good’. Which is where you come in:
Working alongside the Director of Recruitment, Head of Marketing, Head of Partnerships and Chief Executive you will own the strategy, implementation roadmap and sales inventory for our Job board offer. You will:
- Build and evolve our state-of-the-art Job board platform to maximise its reach, visibility and impact
- Own and manage the relationship between Creative Access and our Job board platform provider
- Select, customise and implement new features to grow incremental revenue
- Identify potential tech integrations and continually refresh our solutions
- Drive our new customer acquisition strategy in close collaboration with our Head of Partnerships, bringing in new partners who share our vision
- Upsell within our existing customer base to drive additional revenue and provide a more effective and measurable talent attraction strategy
- Keep abreast of competitors and aim to be at least one step ahead in our thinking and proposition offer
- Define, communicate and evolve best practice to ensure we are as good as we can possibly be
- Compile and deliver regular insightful reporting, to inform internal and external stakeholders
- Deliver against our sales forecast and build a team of high-achieving and vision aligned led sales executives
- Contribute to wider recruitment strategy discussions to enable effective cross-selling to support the broader CA growth plans
What experience will we need:
- You’ll have worked within a software or recruitment sales environment; you’ll understand the component technologies
- You’ll consume social media and be on the look-out for the next new channel or opportunity
- You’ll be target driven and hungry for success with a great track record on delivering results
- You’ll love the opportunity to innovate and be creative
- You’ll be an experience and respected mentor happy to share knowledge and expertise; more can be achieved as a focused and aligned team
- You’ll understand why under-representation irks us all and why we throw everything we have at redressing the balance. Day in day out.
- And you’ll enjoy working with a diverse and collaborative team
And in return:
- We’ll pay you what we think is fair and appropriate – up to a £50k base plus commissions for the right person with the right experience
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays and a half day on your birthday
- Flexible working arrangements with a split of office and home based
Sign in to apply with your CV and cover letter.