|Contract Type:||Permanent Contract|
|Salary or training bursary:|
|Eligibility:||Open to all|
|Apply by:||28/02/2021 - 23:59|
Highly analytical and commercially savvy? Then this new role with Beano Studios could be perfect for you…
Beano Studios is a rebellious entertainment business, driven by insight and data, which creates, curates and delivers entertainment for kids of all ages worldwide. The Studio produces diverse entertainment across multiple destinations; including TV, digital content, consumer products, e-commerce, partnerships, Beano Brain plus the legendary comic and annual.
Beano Studios are currently recruiting a Commercial Analyst to join their team in London. The key objectives of this role include identifying sales growth, business expansion, formation of strategic & business partnerships, and increased profitability.
- Supporting the Head of Commercial and Business Development, gathering financial and non-financial data, analysis and helping to increase profitability at Beano
- Owning the detail on commercial analysis, margin analysis, business development and growth cases
- Leading best practice for business case development with stakeholders
- Budgets, re-forecasting cycles, assumption testing, financial modelling, ROI, pay back analysis
- Desk research, industry trends, data analysis
- Product research
- Tracking, maintenance and analysis of KPI’s and other company data sets
- Collating the monthly dashboards, challenge and supporting reporting cycle with CEO
- Exposure to relationships with existing clients & increasing client base and widen the commercial offering
- Legal and operational follow up on new initiatives
- Potential for being part of both tactical and strategic growth work/projects in the wider DCT Group
Knowledge, skills, experience
- Analytical, financial modelling
- Research and analysis
- Good communication & interpersonal skills, used to juggling multiple stakeholders
- Collaboration and project management skills
- Accounting and financial qualification (or equivalent) and experience an advantage
- Good understanding of the underlying metrics to drive scalability and profitability
- Industry experience in all forms of entertainment and media, technology, subscriptions or digital would all be an advantage
- All systems, fast learner, excel expert, data expert
- Strong PowerPoint and information presentation skills
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.
Please note that the company reserves the right to withdraw this listing prior to the official closing date, therefore we recommend getting your applications in early.