|Salary or training bursary:|
|Eligibility:||Open to all|
|Apply by:||07/12/2020 - 23:59|
Are you passionate about supporting creative artists? Do you have two years of experience as an agent? Don't miss this fantastic opportunity...
East is an agency for creative artists, based in London and New York. Founded in London in 1996, they are committed to championing work they believe in, while their philosophy is to provide a personalised service to all their clients.
East’s London office is looking for a driven and self-motivated Commercial Agent to join their team. The role is full time in their London office, they cannot consider your application if you do not have the right to work in the UK. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years of proven experience as an agent representing artists. This role is primarily focused towards promoting and securing commissions for East’s varied roster of Artists with advertising and Commercial clients in the UK and Europe. You will be part of East’s inspiring, committed and collaborative team of 8 in London, and 6 in New York, working closely alongside one other Commercial agent in London. You will be pushed to learn and develop in a supportive and nurturing office culture where initiative and independent thinking is welcome.
- Promote Artist’s work to Commercial clients
- Face to face portfolio meetings
- Digital promotion and marketing
- Book artist and agency portfolio meetings
- Negotiate fees and usage to get budgets signed off (production costs are generally prepared by our producers but an understanding of production is essential for the role)
- Juggle conflicting options and artists schedules
Skills, knowledge, experience
- Driven and self-motivated
- Have a minimum of 2 years of proven experience as an agent representing artists
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.
Please note that the company reserves the right to withdraw this listing prior to the official closing date, therefore we recommend getting your applications in early.