|Contract Type:||Fixed Term Contract|
|Salary or training bursary:|
until 26 August 2022 |
|Eligibility:||Open to all|
|Apply by:||23/09/2021 - 17:00|
Schools Campaign Manager
Do you have a background in delivering schools programmes for large-scale projects? Check out the role below!
Festival UK* 2022 will take place between spring and autumn 2022, presenting ten open, original, optimistic, large-scale and extraordinary acts of public engagement that will showcase the UK's creativity and innovation to the world. A new company, Collective Act, is currently being established to develop and deliver one of the ten ambitious projects that have been commissioned by the Festival, with a project budget in excess of £5 million.
The Schools Campaign Manager will be pivotal in one of the most ambitious all-schools projects the UK has ever seen. Working closely with A New Direction, the Engagement Producer and Schools Programme Manager this central role will drive schools’ recruitment, registration and seamless orchestration of production logistics for campaign films and media content. They will put the learning programme in the public eye, producing assets to dial up engagement and deliver peak points for mass participatory opportunity.
- Audit and map engagement marketing routes for UK-wide and targeted schools communications and lead on recruitment and outreach strategies to ensure the programme’s success
- Plot a detailed timeline for schools recruitment, working closely with the Schools Programme Manager, Engagement Producer, Head of Audiences and A New Direction to align milestones and production timings to build momentum and peak advocacy moments
- Drive schools’ recruitment, setting up schedules and systems for the live delivery period from late autumn 2021
- Relationship management with schools to encourage engagement, legacy opportunity and drive audience to peak join-in moments in the campaigns
- Identify opportunities to build partnerships and advocacy for the programme
- Work closely with the digital team to support the delivery of the schools-facing website, activating the best user-journey and registration model with staggered content releases
- Oversee the key communications content for the campaign
- Maintain and monitor the school's website as first point of public contact
- Utilise and update internal project communication platforms and databases
- Champion representation, accessibility and inclusion across all project activities
- A more detailed breakdown of your responsibilities will be available on applying
Knowledge, skills, experience
- Experience of delivering high-profile schools programmes for large-scale projects, with a track record of successfully engaging schools nationwide
- Up-to-date strong knowledge of schools and education networks
- Experience of successfully developing and leading school engagement and marketing strategies working with multiple partners
- Experience of evaluating and reporting on achievements and learnings
- Excellent communication skills with a strong sense of what schools want, best systems and methods for project communications and how to manage school needs en-masse
- Excellent at making new relationships, introducing the project to schools and forming quick partnerships
- Highly digital literate and a proficient user of web and social platforms
- Experience in creating compelling digital content, presented using relevant online, social and multimedia platforms to maximise impact
- Knowledge of education press and media platforms including print, digital and social
- A collaborative approach, with the ability to maintain excellent working relationships with colleagues, partners and stakeholders
- Resilient while working under pressure with an effective approach to resolving challenges and identifying solutions
- Able to analyse and present data accurately to a range of stakeholders
- A high degree of integrity, excellent organisation skills, and a self-starter with a sharp eye for detail.
- Commitment to the project and the work of the new organisation
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.
Please note that the company reserves the right to withdraw this listing prior to the official closing date, therefore we recommend getting your applications in early.