|Salary or training bursary:|
12 Months |
|Eligibility:||Open to all|
|Apply by:||25/09/2020 - 23:00|
Are you passionate about technology and collaboration? Do you have strong technical troubleshooting and analytical skills? Then look no further than this role...
ITV connect with millions of people every day, make content they can't get enough of and reflect and shape the world we live in… and they do all this through the power of creativity. They will be a digitally-led entertainment and media company that creates and brings brilliant content to audiences, wherever, whenever and however they choose.
ITV are looking for new talent to join their team in London as a Collaboration Engineer. This role will support the Collaboration Team in successful delivery of the departmental projects and operational objectives including but not limited to email security, storage migrations, G-suite migrations and G-suite Roadmap Releases.
- Subject matter expert in Google G-suite Email and Drive
- Technical implementation of collaboration tools, features and enhancements from G-suite, Slack, Trello and others
- Assist with the delivery of Email & security enhancements
- Liasing with the Services Manager to ensure successful execution of project activities
- Liasing between technology and the business and translating technical requirements into clear language
- Preparing relevant business change artifacts such as impact assessments to facilitate obtaining approvals for change
- Interacting with technical staff and suppliers to ensure the changes are raised and implented correctly
- Defining and running tools to track and report on the progress of projects
- Troubleshooting issues and liaison with Support Teams
- Data Analysis & reporting across all activities
- Evaluating new features of collaboration tools to use
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE
- Preferably has a good understanding about email technology
- A deep understanding of email routing/authentication protocols is diserable
- Experience of Google Enterprise would be advantageous but not essential
- Experience of working within a project team, contributing to successful delivery
- The ability to work in a timely manner
- Understanding of Change Management and approval processes
- Experience of working in Agile delivery environments
- Experience of working closely with both technical experts and business stakeholders
- Media industry experience preferred but not essential
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.
Please note that the company reserves the right to withdraw this listing prior to the official closing date, therefore we recommend getting your applications in early.