|Contract Type:||Permanent Contract|
|Salary or training bursary:|
Open to all
Open to women only (exempt under Equality Act 2020 Schedule 9, part 1)
|Apply by:||08/03/2021 - 12:00|
Do you enjoy talking to people about things you’re passionate about? This could be the perfect opportunity for you...
Clean Break is a women’s theatre company, founded in 1979 by two women prisoners who believed in the power of theatre to transform lives. Their vision is of a society where women can realise their full potential, free from criminalisation.
Clean Break is seeking a friendly, diligent Development Officer to join their fundraising team. This is a permanent position and is normally office based in Kentish Town North London with occasional London-wide and national travel; however, due to Covid-19, it is likely to be home-based initially.
- Work with Trust and Foundation funders; telling people about what we do, why it’s important, and clearly demonstrating the life-changing impact of Clean Break's work
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- Have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Combine your desk-based work with meetings and events that help to bring Clean Break’s work to life
- Be responsible for administrative systems and research to support the team’s work
- You don’t need experience in fundraising, or in an arts organisation to apply for this role
- You’ll be a great candidate if you like talking to people about things you’re passionate about; enjoy writing persuasively in a variety of styles; and have great organisational skills and an eye for detail
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.
Please note that the company reserves the right to withdraw this listing prior to the official closing date, therefore we recommend getting your applications in early.