|Industry:||Government & Policy|
|Contract Type:||Fixed Term Contract|
|Salary or training bursary:|
12 Months |
|Company:||City of London|
|Eligibility:||Open to all|
|Apply by:||01/02/2021 - 23:59|
Charity Operations Manager
Looking to make a real social difference? Are you an excellent communicator? Don’t miss this new and exciting opportunity to support the funding reducing inequality, and making communities in London thrive…
Based in Guildhall, the City Corporation looks after and promotes the City of London. As the governing body of the Square Mile, they are dedicated to a vibrant and thriving City, supporting a diverse and sustainable London within the globally-successful UK. It is headed by the Lord Mayor with the Court of Common Council being its main decision-making body. They are a uniquely diverse organisation, with a role that goes beyond that of an ordinary local authority.
City Bridge Trust distributes £25M a year of funding to charities across Greater London. Their mission is to reduce inequality and grow stronger, more resilient and thriving communities.
The City of London is looking for an outstanding and professional Charity Operations Manager for a fixed term of 12 months who will manage the operation and delivery of the City Bridge Trust.
- Leading a team of Funding Officers, you’ll deliver a seamless business support function, managing public enquiries and administration linked to the City Bridge Trust’s grant-making activity
- Ensure everything you do is in line with GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) and all charitable governance requirements, you’ll further improve the processes and procedures related to the administration side of their charitable and philanthropic work
- Help The City of London deliver a quality level of support to all those that engage with the Trust
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- Qualified to NVQ Level 4 or equivalent in a business or administration related subject or have significant experience working in a senior administrative role in a charity or values-led organisation
- Very good knowledge and understanding of the voluntary and community sector and the issues they face in relation to funding
- Good working knowledge of all regulatory requirements in respect of governance and the administration of charities
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Demonstrable leadership qualities that would support the work of the Trust
- Team-player and enthusiastic attitude
- Very good written communication skills with the ability to write concise and accurate reports to senior managers
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.
Please note that the company reserves the right to withdraw this listing prior to the official closing date, therefore we recommend getting your applications in early.