|Contract Type:||Permanent Contract|
|Salary or training bursary:|
|Company:||Casarotto Ramsay & Associates Ltd|
|Eligibility:||Open to all|
|Apply by:||30/07/2021 - 17:00|
Assistant to Film & TV Manager
Do you love the sound of working to promote the some of the best talent that film and television has to offer? Check out the role below.
Casarotto Ramsay & Associates was founded in 1989 and represents many of the best known writers and directors of film, theatre and television in the world. The Film & TV Department represent a highly talented and prestigious list of established and emerging writers and directors and they operate across the complete spectrum and internationally.
Casarotto Ramsay & Associates are seeking an Assistant to a Film and TV Manager who will also assist generally, providing administrative support in the Film and TV department.
- Taking and fielding calls
- Managing the diary and setting meetings for your manager and their clients
- Handling busy incoming and outgoing post
- Keeping track of contracts (circulating for signature either physically or electronically, chasing up as necessary)
- Putting together Word document booking notices using information gleaned from contracts (training will be provided) including details of payments to be invoiced
- Organising travel/accommodation/meeting itineraries, for festivals or set visits
- Proactively providing information that is needed on companies/projects in advance of meetings, occasionally taking minutes
- Forwarding or handling festival invitations and press requests
- Script reading and discussion on clients’ work
- Tweeting, updating the website and client CVs, creating and maintaining Vimeo profiles and content, sourcing publicity and production stills as needed
- Providing short pre-written client bios on request
- Reading and writing coverage on books and scripts
- Compiling lists, tracking submissions
- Working with the Finance team to keep on top of invoices
Knowledge, skills, experience
- Knowledge of and interest in the Film and TV industry.
- Computer literate, with excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
- Knowledge of Tracked Changes functions in Microsoft Word is advantageous but not essential
- A minimum of 6 months’ experience in an administrative/office-based role, in any industry
- Exceptional attention to detail, organisational and forward-planning skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and confident telephone manner
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.
Please note that the company reserves the right to withdraw this listing prior to the official closing date, therefore we recommend getting your applications in early.