|Salary or training bursary:|
|Company:||Bound & Gagged Comedy|
|Eligibility:||Open to all|
|Apply by:||30/07/2021 - 23:59|
Do you have a passion for comedy and a good level of administrative experience? Don't miss this exciting new role...
Bound & Gagged Comedy are one of the leading comedy promoters in the UK including the Edinburgh Festival and are looking for a talented new team member to produce great talent such as Omid Djalili, Tim Vine, and Stephen K Amos.
Bound & Gagged Comedy is looking for a Tour Producer to join their team. The role is a full-time position with four days per week in the office and one day a week working from home.
- First point of contact for all general enquiries from clients, ticket agents, PR’s and venues
- Raising and receiving tour and venue contracts including negotiating terms and managing signatures/counter signatures
- General administration assistance for Director including booking travel, handling receipts and audio typing correspondence
- Maintaining tour administration including creating online tour schedules, contacts, weekly sales figures and other administrate hoc duties
- Preparing marketing strategies for tours and liaising with venues for regular promotional materials
- Liaising with talent and their management
- Attending live tour shows where necessary
This role also includes spending a month at the Edinburgh Festival working with established and upcoming comedians. The festival runs throughout August and during this the role is working long festival hours as a 'Staff and Shows Manager'. You will receive full accommodation at the festival and additional salary.
This role includes but is not limited to:
- Managing a 15+ street team, creating and amending staff rotas and processing pay
- Assisting in administration/creative process of promotional posters, leaflets and marketing materials for all shows
- Handling all show administration pre- and during the festival
Knowledge, skills, experience
- Proven administrative experience
- Strong communication skills and attention to details
- Ability to assimilate information and attention to detail
- Well organised and professional
- Team player willing to take the initiative to get jobs done to a high standard
- Willing to learn new processes where necessary
- Being able to resolve basic technology issues when they occur
- Proficient user of Mic Word, Excel and Outlook with good WPM of at least 50wpm
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.
Please note that the company reserves the right to withdraw this listing prior to the official closing date, therefore we recommend getting your applications in early.