|Contract Type:||Permanent Contract|
|Salary or training bursary:|
|Eligibility:||Open to all|
|Apply by:||30/07/2021 - 17:00|
Higher Education Sales Representative - Benelux, Academic Sales
Are you keen to bring your proven record in field sales to this role with a leading publisher? Read more about the opportunity below.
Bloomsbury Publishing is a leading independent publishing house, established in 1986, with authors who have won the Nobel, Pulitzer and Booker Prizes, and is the originating publisher and custodian of the Harry Potter series. Bloomsbury has offices in London, New York, New Delhi, Oxford and Sydney.
Bloomsbury are currently recruiting for a Higher Education Sales Representative to manage and grow sales through higher education institutions in Belgium and the Netherlands. Working as part of the Higher Education sales team you will be expected to generate new business opportunities and maintain existing business by developing relationships with lecturers and higher education institutions to drive growth in textbook adoptions.
- To reach and exceed sales targets, objectives and KPIs as given each year in the territory as a whole
- Lead direct sales contact with key decision makers and budget holders such as Head of Department, Director of Studies, Deans or, key library contacts in own territory, sourcing new contacts as required
- Achieve complete market coverage for Bloomsbury Higher Education textbooks across the territory
- Use consultative selling techniques to identify key stakeholders’ needs and match products to those requirements, presenting ideas and winning adoptions and direct sales
- Develop commercially focussed relationships with the key channel partners across the region to ensure the HE needs are met and targets are achieved
- Keep Salesforce CRM up to date and analyse tracked opportunities and activity to ensure everything is accurate and a detailed pipeline of new and existing business opportunities is evident
- Report on market trends and sales performance to Head of Higher Education Sales
- Work with editorial teams to identify custom publishing opportunities
Knowledge, skills, experience
- Proven successful field sales record in a relevant market.
- Excellent relationship builder
- Strong customer focus
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Creative thinker and problem solver
- Strong organisational skills and good time management
- Education to degree level or equivalent
- Fluent written and spoken English
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.
Please note that the company reserves the right to withdraw this listing prior to the official closing date, therefore we recommend getting your applications in early.