|Contract Type:||Permanent Contract|
|Salary or training bursary:|
|Eligibility:||Open to all|
|Apply by:||26/01/2021 - 23:59|
Do you have excellent communication skills? As well as proficiency with WordPress and web analytics? Then look no further than this brilliant role...
BIMM Institute is a leading provider of creative arts education in Europe. With colleges in eight highly creative cities – London, Berlin, Dublin, Brighton, Manchester, Bristol, Hamburg and Birmingham – BIMM Institute has 50 years’ experience in helping students launch successful careers in the Music, Film, and Performing Arts Industries.
BIMM Institute is recruiting a Website Editor to join their team. You will ensure content throughout BIMM owned sites is of high-quality, complete and accurate while maintaining BIMM Group's brand values and adhering to industry best practice.
- Daily maintenance of website content across 5 brand websites
- Implement web pages, landing pages, content, imagery, video and web forms
- Work with cross functional teams on projects that involve website content updates
- Assist in ensuring SEO best practices are implemented across all web pages
- Regularly audit and track web content for accuracy
Knowledge, skills, experience
- Excellent written English
- Proficient with WordPress
- Has previous experience in creating copy for websites, both long form and short, utilising brand tone of voice guidance
- Strong understanding of up-to-date SEO best practice especially the importance of website architecture
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Experience of web analytics (primarily GA)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Experience in using content platforms such as Ahrefs, Moz and Buzzsumo desired
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.
Please note that the company reserves the right to withdraw this listing prior to the official closing date, therefore we recommend getting your applications in early.