|Contract Type:||Permanent Contract|
|Salary or training bursary:|
|Eligibility:||Open to all|
|Apply by:||26/01/2021 - 23:59|
Do you have excellent knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite? As well as experience taking and delivering digital briefs, thinking about the objectives and business needs? Then take a look at this excellent role...
BIMM Institute is a leading provider of creative arts education in Europe. With colleges in eight highly creative cities – London, Berlin, Dublin, Brighton, Manchester, Bristol, Hamburg and Birmingham – BIMM Institute has 50 years’ experience in helping students launch successful careers in the Music, Film, and Performing Arts Industries.
BIMM Institute is recruiting a Junior Designer to join their team. They're looking for an excellent creative strategic thinker, who can develop & deliver an idea from concept to completion. You'll use Adobe Creative Suite on campaigns across multiple platforms, considering user-centred design and experience.
- They require a Junior Designer who is able to work closely to brand guidelines and to deliver sleek, eye catching digital and print design work.
- Working closely with their two senior Visual Designers you will have the opportunity to develop and cement your skills in a professional and exciting workplace.
- Produce well-crafted typography in digital formats
- Discuss creative concepts with team members from different disciplines and present your ideas passionately and effectively to senior stakeholders & peers
- Keep updated with current trends, techniques, best practices and the future of the web regarding design
- Deliver unique and innovative campaigns across a variety of platforms
Knowledge, skills, experience
- Strong print and digital design portfolio
- Software skills: Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience in HTML email creation a bonus
- Strong project management skills & managing multiple projects concurrently
- Highly motivated & self confident; positive attitude
- Strong team player with a sense of humour, and the ability to quickly integrate into new teams
- Experience of working within a reactive, high volume work environment
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.
Please note that the company reserves the right to withdraw this listing prior to the official closing date, therefore we recommend getting your applications in early.