|Contract Type:||Fixed Term Contract|
|Salary or training bursary:|
|Eligibility:||Open to all|
|Apply by:||26/06/2021 - 23:59|
Social Media Producer
Looking for a rewarding role in a busy broadcast department? If so, and you enjoy creating digital content then look no further…
BFBS is a registered charity and has been a pioneer in armed forces broadcasting and communications for over 75 years, engaging with the huge military ‘family’ around the world. The welfare of the UK armed forces is at the heart of everything they do. They broadcast to more than 20 countries worldwide and have permanently- manned studios in 10 countries.
BFBS is looking for a talented Social Media Producer to join their team. The ideal person will have plenty of experience working in a busy broadcast department, creating digital content, and working collaboratively with multiple departments. You’ll have an excellent knowledge of all the social media platforms, understand what good content looks like, and be proactive in coming up with funny, entertaining and informative content ideas. You’ll also coach colleagues on social media, be a mentor and trainer for our social media training programme and manage the social media channels for BFBS. It’s fast-paced. No day is the same. And it’s fun!
- Assist with the day-to-day management of social media profiles focusing on creating content to promote radio features, shows and managing and producing live streams
- Prove coaching and training to colleagues on what good social media looks like by reviewing content and identifying improvements
- Identify trending conversations online and come up with creative ideas to replicate for their social media channels
- Digital content creation such as social media graphics and e-newsletters
- Monitor and evaluate data from content to inform future content ideas
- Develop and grow BFBS social media accounts
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- Experience of working in a digital role for a busy radio team
- Demonstratable experience of managing cross-platform campaigns by working collaboratively with different areas of the organisation
- Skilled in using content creation software such as Adobe Creative Cloud, Canva and other editing apps
- Social media analytics and insights knowledge
- Experience managing social media for large-branded accounts
- Digital marketing qualification or diploma
- Knowledge of the UK Armed Forces would be advantageous
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.
Please note that the company reserves the right to withdraw this listing prior to the official closing date, therefore we recommend getting your applications in early.