|Contract Type:||Fixed Term Contract|
|Salary or training bursary:|
|Eligibility:||Open to all|
|Apply by:||26/06/2021 - 23:59|
Social Media Manager
Hugely creative and organised? If that sounds like you, and you are looking for a fulfilling and fast-paced role managing large social profiles then look no further…
BFBS is a registered charity and has been a pioneer in armed forces broadcasting and communications for over 75 years, engaging with the huge military ‘family’ around the world. The welfare of the UK armed forces is at the heart of everything they do. They broadcast to more than 20 countries worldwide and have permanently- manned studios in 10 countries.
BFBS is looking for a Social Media Manager to working as part of the BFBS Creative & Academy team. Here, you will help manage and grow BFBS’ social media profiles and provide social media training to internal and external stakeholders.
Please note this role can be done remotely, or from their offices in Chalfont or London.
- Assist with the day-to-day management of social media profiles
- Provide coaching and training to colleagues on what good social media looks like by reviewing content and identifying improvements
- Provide training to students of the BFBS social media training programs by hosting workshops, managing course content and being a social media ambassador for the program
- Identify trending conversations online and invent creative ideas for their social media channels
- Digital content creation such as social media graphics and e-newsletters
- Monitor and evaluate data from content to inform future content ideas
- Develop and grow BFBS social media accounts
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- Experience managing and growing social accounts for large and thriving organisations or businesses
- Demonstratable experience of managing cross-platform campaigns by working collaboratively with different areas of the organisation
- In-depth understanding of all social media platforms and features including live streaming
- Skilled in using content creation software such as Adobe Creative Cloud, Canva and other editing apps
- Ability and desire to deliver training or coaching in social media
- Knowledge of the UK Armed Forces, the challenges they and their families face
- Ability to use software like Hootsuite, Chartbeat and Sproutsocial
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.
Please note that the company reserves the right to withdraw this listing prior to the official closing date, therefore we recommend getting your applications in early.